Buy My Van
If you own a van but are looking to upgrade it to a new model, why not let ASM Auto Recycling take it off your hands? We’ll save you the hassle of finding a reliable private buyer while giving you a really competitive price.
Here are some great reasons why ASM Auto Recycling could be the buyer for you:
- Whatever the condition of your van, we can give you a timely valuation at a fair price. Scratches, cracked windscreens, worn through brake-pads? Not a problem.
- Our expert team can value end-of-life, salvage and stolen-recovered vans that can be repaired and put back on the road. If you don’t know your way under a bonnet, why not just cut your losses? We’re here to help.
- We are one of the UK’s leading parts recyclers, stocking more than 100,000 guaranteed used vehicle parts, so your van is in capable hands — our high-tech workshops work in accordance with the European ELV Directive, following environmentally sound practises that minimise wastage.
- The de-pollution process can be complex for end-of-life vans and requires the removal and storage of pollutants from the vehicle’s shell and recycling/testing parts; all of which requires our specialist, expert knowledge.
- Our vehicle transport service means we can collect your car from your home or workplace upon request, creating an easy, hassle-free sale.
- Our vehicle storage department stocks over 2,500 end-of-life vehicles while they wait to be scrapped and recycled for parts — this means dangerous vehicles are off the road and stored safely.
Looking to sell your van? Click here for a free valuation
Van salvage auctions
- If you are confident in fixing used vans then why not visit our online salvage auction, where you can pick up a real bargain?
- These accident-damage vans are sourced from motor salvage dealers from around the UK and are passed for legitimate repair.
- You could make yourself a tidy profit by investing your time and energy into fixing damaged and unwanted motors; it’s a fantastic skill to have.