Car Parts Sales Advisor recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
The Car Parts Sales Advisor role will involve dealing with telephone and email enquiries from the motor trade or members of the general public who are looking for recycled/green parts.
- Must have a general understanding of motor vehicles, previous experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Customer focused with a clear & confident telephone manor.
- Comfortable communicating across all sales platforms i.e. telephone, email & webchats.
- Being a team player is a must, as is being confident working in a busy sales office.
- IT skills preferable, including experience with word, outlook and excel is an advantage.
- The successful candidate must have good customer service skills and be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary with achievable weekly & monthly bonuses, discounted petrol and a generous discount on parts.
Note: Monthly sales bonus is subject to successful completion of the three-month probation period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).