Delivery Driver/Warehouse Operative recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Aylesbury.
- The primary duties of the role will involve driving one of our fleet Transit vans to deliver second-hand car parts to our customers.
- There are approximately 15-20 deliveries a day, and they will be to a mixture of business addresses and private residences.
- Satellite navigation systems are supplied.
- The role will also involve carrying out associated warehouse duties, such as assisting with the locating and picking of parts.
- Loading of parts into delivery vans and other basic warehouse duties
- Having a clean driving licence would be preferable, as would any previous experience in delivery work of the motoring trade.
- For insurance purposes you will need to be over 21 years old.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 7:30am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary, to be reviewed once the 3-month probationary period has been completed + a monthly bonus & petrol allowance.
This position takes place at: 2-3 Westpoint Two, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks., HP19 8YZ (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).