Part Time Accounts Data Processor recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The Accounts Data Processor role will involve downloading recovered vehicles information into excel, locating the bank details and paying off against each vehicle.
- Manually entering the payments into the bank and importing the transactions into SAP.
- Liaising with the salvage office to ensure all details are correct before processing.
The essential qualities required for the Accounts Data Processor to include:
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in a busy Finance environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team Player
- Position type
- Permanent / part-time
- Working hours
- Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 2:00pm (with flexibility to cover holidays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary + petrol allowance
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).