Transport Department Trainee recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- Assisting the Transport Manager in his duties to co-ordinate and manage our drivers workloads
- Monitoring the drivers throughout the day , to ensure they are working efficiently and taking the correct routes
- Answering drivers inquires - paying charges
- Oversee and optimising the bookings of collections
- Monitoring the drivers images and PDA work
- Assist with the daily routing and assigning jobs
- Making outbound calls to customers/clients
- Other general admin duties as required by the business
- The right person for the job will be a great team player, with a positive/can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills/accurate data entry
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet customer requirements/expectations
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary, dependent on experience
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).