Vehicle Sales Office Manager recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, we are looking for a forward-thinking, customer-focused individual, who will deliver first class customer service and in-house team management.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, this will be a very hands-on role, involving dealing with the day-to-day operations of the sales & admin office and managing the team. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate a solid car sales background and possess a good working vehicle knowledge.
- Vehicle knowledge
- Car sales experience
- Excellent customer resolution skills
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- IT Literate
- Comfortable working in a busy office environment
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a busy, fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good Salary depending on experience + petrol allowance
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
This position has been filled but we are still accepting CVs.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).