Warehouse Supervisor recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team within one of the UK’s most modern and professional vehicle salvage agents and parts recyclers based in Thame, Oxford.
- The primary duties of the role will be to manage/co-ordinate your team to ensure the daily activities within the warehouse are carried out correctly and on time.
- This will also include quality control of parts, locating and picking of parts, and loading parts into delivery vans
- Other basic warehouse duties.
- A good working knowledge/previous experience of motor vehicles would be a distinct advantage.
- As would be a forklift truck license.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
- Position type
- Permanent / full-time
- Working days
- Monday - Friday
- Working hours
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (4:45pm on Fridays)
- Rate of pay
Good salary depending on experience + monthly sales bonus
Note: Monthly sales bonus is subject to successful completion of the three-month probationary period.
This position takes place at: Menlo Industrial Park, Rycote Lane, Thame, Oxford, OX9 2BY (map)
We have a vacancy, apply now.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please upload your CV to Sally Wells.
For additional information, telephone direct on 01844 266 692 or email sally at asm-autos dot co dot uk.
Review or print the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (PDF, 451 KB).